Do you have a career related website our visitors would be interested in knowing about? If so, we are currently trying to find quality career related link exchange partners to build our
available resources for our visitors.
If you are interested in exchanging career related links with us, please add our link and then Email Us your career link information.
Our Suggested Link info:
Here is our suggested career link information. Please note we are not fussy about the link text or description, so feel free to change this if you wish... we will only check for the URL.
Link Text: Choosing a Career
Link URL: http://www.howtochooseacareer.com
Link Title (if applicable): How to choose a career and stick with it
Link Description: Check out Howtochooseacareer.com for information on choosing a career. It also contains articles related to specefic careers to help you decide if a certain career is right for you.
How to get us to reciprocate your career link:
Once you have placed a link to our site on your site, please Email Us and let us know where we can find the link and
what your preferred link info is. Please note due to space restrictions, we may shorten or change your link, but will always keep the URL and link text if possible. Thank you for your interest in a career
related link exchange, and we look forward to a long term partnership.
Notice: Due to a large volume of spammy link exchange requests, we are currently only reciprocating links that come from a web site that meets the following criteria:
- Web Site Home Page must be PR0+ (no grey bar).
- Web site content must be relevant to careers, jobs, resumes, etc.
- Page our link is on must not contain more than 20 other links.
- Link page must be two clicks or less from home page, and be indexed by a search engine.
- If you have a link directory, it must contain 10 categories or less.
- Your web site must provide useful content or a useful service to our visitors.